Guitar RanchesAmerican Ranching & Adventures
The Spur Ranch has beautiful headquarters located 12 miles northwest of Spur, Texas, on Highway 836. We are approximately 50 miles east of Lubbock, Texas. The Spur Ranch is an ideal location to host business meetings, retreats, family reunions, weddings, or weekend outings. It’s a true hidden oasis! The facilities include a cook shack, guest house, 2 bunkhouses and 5 cabins. They are situated at the base of the Caprock area in North Central Texas. The headquarters have a large common area in front of the cook shack and guest quarters that are ideal for large gatherings or parties. Catering is available. We lease on a per day or per event basis. The Spur Ranch has a state-of-the-art cleaning facility for our hunters, a mile-long shooting range and an exciting new clay shooting course. The hunters use these facilities during the hunting season, so please contact our offices well in advance to inquire about available dates.
We offer quality accommodations and amenities, including:
- 7 guest rooms/cabins available with two double beds, private bathrooms, mini fridge and smart TV
- Guest house that sleeps up to 5 - Two bedrooms with 5 singles beds, two bathrooms, and living area with TV and poker table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and water
- Cook shack with commercial grade kitchen and dining area
- Covered outdoor meeting area
- Incredible views from your front porch
Cabins and Bunkhouses
$175 for one night or $150/night when you book two or more nights*
$200 for one night or $150/night when you book two or more nights*
Cook shack and meals available at additional costs.